Tuesday, October 3, 2023

UPDATING THE ADVANCEMENT OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY IN MY BODY - LIFE WITHOUT A CAR.

The first days after I gave up driving, since I was not even able to climb up to get on a bus, I thought I would feel trapped staying at home. Thanks, to God, though, I have been a resourceful person and was able to manage to reorganize the use of my time.

I started by reviewing which tasks I was still able to do. Then, I did my schedule. On Mondays, I would clean what we called the TV room, the office, and the guest bathroom. On Thursdays, I would do our bedroom and bathroom. I would cook on the weekends when my husband was at home in case I needed help.

After the chores, I would relax, check my e-mails, make a couple of calls to family and friends, and read and write every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATING THE ADVANCEMENT OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY IN MY BODY -END OF OUR GEORGIA HONEYMOON.

My husband and I began searching for our dream home right after selling our Miami house. We were looking to invest the profits from that sal...