Thursday, November 30, 2023

UPDATING THE ADVANCEMENT OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY IN MY BODY - STAYING AT HOME.

 Every day I tried to follow my schedule as much as possible. I would start my day by praying. Afterward, I would organize, dust, wash, sweep, cook, read, and write week in and week out, to the point that in six years, I was able to present my book, 'The Visit and Other Short Stories' to my beloved friends in Miami, FL; I also helped to get our Florida house ready for sale and, after selling the house, helped with the necessary packing so we could move to Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATING THE ADVANCEMENT OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY IN MY BODY -END OF OUR GEORGIA HONEYMOON.

My husband and I began searching for our dream home right after selling our Miami house. We were looking to invest the profits from that sal...